Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 0.5 cup vegetable oil
- 2.33 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3.5 cups flour (all-purpose)
- 2.25 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, mix the chocolate and oil with an electric mixer.
- While mixing, add the rest of the ingredients (but not the nuts or
- Stop the mixer.
- Stir in with a spoon the nuts and chips.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator.
- Hand-roll into golf ball sized spheres.
- Roll spheres in confectioners' (powdered) sugar
- Place on a parchment paper-covered cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 17 minutes
- Allow to cool on sheet for 2 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to cooling rack.
Makes 3 dozen cookies.
Back to my dessert pages
Back to my recipe pages
Back to my fun pages
Back to my home page