- 12 ounces frozen raspberries
- 1/8 cup chambourd (raspberry liqueur)
- Combine the raspberries and chambourd in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Continue boiling, stirring frequently, until all the berries
have lost their integrity.
- Cool the sauce to (near) room temperature.
- Strain through a fine strainer or sieve. Discard the
- Return the strained sauce to the saucepan.
- Bring back to a boil and reduce by 1/3 to 1/2.
- Strain again into a refrigeratable container.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
This makes a great sauce for plating desserts, such as my chocolate mousse cake.
Back to my sauce pages
Back to my recipe pages
Back to my fun pages
Back to my home page