<email@example.com> provided the following
- 1-2 lbs of meat (beef, chicken, pork, fish, etc.)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (kikkoman is the best for marinades)
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 inch of fresh ginger root.... slivered and crushed
- 3 Tbsp sesame seed oil
- 1/8 cup minced green onion
- Mix the sugar and soy sauce together. The sugar will not completely
melt unless the soy sauce is heated slightly (in a microwave).
- Pour the cooled sauce over the meat.
- Let the meat marinate for at least 4 hours, turning occasionally
to soak thoroughly.
- Cook over a charcoal fire. Or, broil in an oven.
- Serve with white rice.
Back to my sauce pages
Back to my recipe pages
Back to my fun pages
Back to my home page