Tomato Vinaigrette Sauce
- 5 ripe tomatoes (yellow and red)
- 0.25 cup mixed chopped fresh herbs (parseley, purple and green basil,
tarragon, marjoram, and/or fennel
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 0.25 cups fresh lamon juice or vinegar
- 0.5 to 1 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- Core the tomatoes.
- Skin tomatoes, after dipping into boiling water (5 seconds) and
ice water (30 seconds).
- Cut tomatoes across equators and squeeze out seeds and water.
- Dice tomatoes
- Add the rest of the ingredients; mix well.
- Add prepared pasta to the sauce and toss.
Back to my sauce pages
Back to my recipe pages
Back to my fun pages
Back to my home page