- 2 apples
- 2-4 ounces of wine (Kosher for Passover)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1.5 oz ground walnuts
- Use the shredder on the food processor to cut 2 apples into strips.
- Add 2 ounces of wine to the apples.
- Add the sugar, 2 shakes of cinnamon, and 1 shake of nutmeg.
- Mix well.
- Add the walnuts and mix.
- If the mixture is too thick, add wine.
- If the mixture is too thin, pour off wine.
- If the mixture is too tart, add more sugar.
Back to my side dish pages
Back to my recipe pages
Back to my fun pages
Back to my home page