Chicken Feta Naughty
- In a suace pan, mix 1 block Philadelphia soft cream cheese,
1 block of frozen spinach (thawed), sour cream, 1–1.5
blocks of feta cheese and a normal size container of dried
- Take a package of puff pastry and leave out to thaw enough
to unfold without breaking the folds.
- Take chicken breasts and cut in half so you have a piece
about 3 inches.
- Cut the puff pastry corner to corner so you have 4 triangles.
- Spoon a healthy amount of feta in the middle. put a chicken
breast on top... and then fold up the corners over the
- Cook at 375 (on a parchment- or foil-lined sheet pan) until
puff pastry has puffed and is golden brown. Chicken should be
done as well.
- Serve with salt and a smile.
The dip (without the chicken) is good hot for chips as well,
Back to my entree pages
Back to my recipe pages
Back to my fun pages
Back to my home page