Quick Chicken Parmesan
- Chicken patties (frozen)
- Parmesan cheese
- Romano cheese
- Mozarella cheese
- Tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Place 4-6 frozen chicken patties in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle 1 Tbsp each grated parmesan and romano cheese on each
- Sprinkle grated mozarella cheese over each patty.
- Put 2 Tbsp (or so) of spiced tomato sauce over each patty.
- Bake at 425 F for 15 minutes.
- With pasta and either Alfredo or tomato sauce
- With risotto (Contadina makes some nice instant ones)
- With a tomato-onion
Back to my entree pages
Back to my recipe pages
Back to my fun pages
Back to my home page