Bill's Crab Casserole
Recipe originally from WBrockman@cox.net.
Prep Time: approx. 20 Minutes.
Cook Time: approx. 45 Minutes.
Ready in: approx. 1 Hour 15 Minutes.
Makes 8 servings.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- 1 (6 ounce) package herb-seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- 1 pound cooked crabmeat
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring
water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and
let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove
from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Lightly
grease an 11x7 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the chopped eggs, heavy cream, mayonnaise,
onion, parsley, and sherry. Reserve 1/2 cup of the stuffing
mix and add the rest to the egg mixture. Stir in the
- Pour the mixture into prepared baking dish and sprinkle
the reserved stuffing on top. Bake in preheated oven for 45
minutes or until bubbly and slightly browned on top.
Back to my entree pages
Back to my recipe pages
Back to my fun pages
Back to my home page