William's Crab Quiche
Recipe originally from WBrockman@cox.net.
Serving: Serves 6
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pound crab meat
- 1 pound Swiss cheese, cut in 1/4-inch cubes
- 2/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 (9 inch) pre-baked pie shells
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, flour, eggs and milk.
Mix thoroughly. Stir in crab meat, cheese and green onions
and mix well.
- Spoon into shells and bake at 350 degrees F. for 45 to 50
minutes, or until firm in center.
Back to my entree pages
Back to my recipe pages
Back to my fun pages
Back to my home page