- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash or other mixed spices
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream of chicken soup, the
dijon mustard, the onion powder, the garlic powder, and the
Mrs. Dash. Mix well.
- Pound the chicken breasts flat. Salt and pepper both
- Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil into a large skillet. Brown
the chicken about 3 minutes a side, then remove and set
- Pour the soup/mustard mixture into the skillet, add the
lemon juice, and stir together until hot (about 2 minutes).
- Add the chicken back into the sauce, cover, and heat about
5 minutes to cook the chicken through.
Serve with rice, wild rice, or buttered and parselied pasta.
A salad goes well with this.
Back to my entree pages
Back to my recipe pages
Back to my fun pages
Back to my home page