- 0.25 cup soy sauce
- 0.25 cup white-wine Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp sugar
- 0.5 tsp ground ginger
- 1 pound chicken, cubed
- 0.25 to 0.5 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 0.5 pound pea pods or asparagus spears cut into 2" pieces
- 0.5 cup cashews
- 0.5 cup water
- 2 tbsp salad oil
- Cooked white rice
- In a medium bowl, combine first six ingredients with 0.5 cups
- Marinate 15 minutes.
- In a large skillet or wok heat 2 tbsp salad oil to medium
- Add red pepper fakes; stir fry until black.
- With slotted spoon, drain chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add reserved marinade.
- Over medium-low heat, cook covered 2 minutes or until chicken
- Add pea pods or asparagus; stir fry 1 minute.
- Stir in nuts.
- Serve over rice.
Back to my entree pages
Back to my recipe pages
Back to my fun pages
Back to my home page