Taste of Texas Shrimp and Pasta Salad
Recipe originally from WBrockman@cox.net.
- 6 oz. dry Vermicelli, cooked
- 6 Green Onions, thinly chopped
- 4 tsp. Pickapeppa Sauce
- 1 lb. Cooked Bay Shrimp
- 3 Hard Cooked Eggs, chopped (optional)
- 1 C. Light Mayonnaise
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Drain cooked Vermicelli, rinse with cool water and set
aside to cool.
- Toss lightly with green onion.
- Add Pickapeppa sauce, shrimp, eggs, mayonnaise, salt, and
- Toss again lightly.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
This is perfect for a light dinner.
Back to my entree pages
Back to my recipe pages
Back to my fun pages
Back to my home page