Barbecued Pork Cubes Satay Style
- 1# pork butt
- 2 tbsp rice wine
- 2 tbps peanut butter
- 1 tbps fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh (1 tsp dried) marjoram
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cut the pork into 1-inch cubes.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the pork.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add in pork cubes and toss to cover.
- Cover and marinate in refridgerator at least 1 hour (overnight
- Divied cubes evenly on skewers.
- Broil about 5 minutes per side.
Serve with an onion-ginger
Back to my entree pages
Back to my recipe pages
Back to my fun pages
Back to my home page