Lydia's Current MUD Projects
My current MUD-related projects include the following:
- Moderating the USENET newsgroup rec.games.mud.annnounce.
- Submissions to the group should go to
email@example.com and private communications for the moderator should go to
- Working on MUSH server code.
- I used to maintain
it's now in the capable hands of
Schwartz and the
list. I do some work on
TinyMUSH 2.0, in
conjunction with the
MushHacks mailing list.
Finally, I'm one of the primary maintainers of
- Updating the MUSH Manual.
- Maintaining a bunch of World-Wide
- Check out the
MUD Resource Collection,
Amberyl's Almost-Complete List of MUSHes,
The Automated MUSH List,
a list of MUD Home Page Links, and
the Changes Page for all of it.
- Pax Magica god.
- I'm currently working on setting up a new MUSH called Pax Magica,
and mainaining its
It's based on the Mythic Europe of the Ars Magica roleplaying game, and
will hopefully provide a high-quality roleplaying environment focused
upon the city of Venice in the year 1201, just prior to the Fourth Crusade.
- AmberMUSH wizard.
- I'm heavily involved in AmberMUSH, as both a code wizard and
the feature character Deirdre and a prop controller of the shadow Parys.
You can also find me, as Fluff, hanging out with other AmberMUSH players
on TooMUSH, where I'm also a wizard (not that this necessarily means anything
- Consulting technical wizard.
- I'm peripherally involved in various MUSHes as what might best be
described as a technical consultant; I'm generally available for help
anyway, but my close associations include PernMUSH, where I was a
wizard for four years, and Bloodletting: Dublin by Night, where I
am a largely-absent code wizard.
- Playing an awful lot of MUDs.
- My heavy involvement in MUDs has led me to spend at least a little
bit of time on most of the MUSHes out there, and I LP-MUD on occasion,
though I forcibly broke myself of that habit cold-turkey after a
particularly unproductive summer doing nothing but working myself up
to the thankless position of ArchWizard on Midnight XTC.
- I've held wizbits on some two dozen MUSHes thus far, and played countless
more. I can quickly get nostalgic about The Belgariad MUSH, or grumble
about Robotech MUSH, both of which I used to run; I'll also occasionally
mumble about the good ol' days of MythMUSH and TinyKrynn, or whatever else
you might care to trigger my memory of.
[MUD Resource Collection] |
[Amberyl's MUSH List] |
Lydia Leong / firstname.lastname@example.org / July 17th, 1995